The picture above was of a little tree docoration my aunt made from a branch. It was adorable! You can't really tell in the picture though :( And my daddy made the pedestal it's sitting on.
For my gift to Ashley I put together a hospital survival kit I found on pinterest. You can find the printables and list of suggested items to include here. I used her suggestions and looked up some other things someone might want in the hospital, below or the items I included.
1. A healthy snack - trail mix granola bars
2. Chapstick - word on the streets is your lips will get very chapped because you can't drink water when you're in labor
3. Facial cleansing wipes - to help you feel clean when you've been sweating a lot and can't get out of bed
4. M&M's - It's chocolate. Enough said.
5. Hair ties and headbands - to keep that hair out of your face
6. Deodorant - see number 3
7. Orbit - Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbit! Who knows what kind of words you'll be screaming while you're in labor haha jk
8. Wisps - disposable toothbrushes, it's always nice to have the just brushed clean feeling
Linked to: Making the World Cuter, Market Yourself Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Made By You Monday