Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1 date in 3 envelopes

Last week I got home from work and presented Nick with 3 envelopes.


The top envelope is an envelope writing sheet, you can find the printable here. I wrote a letter telling Nick how grateful I am for all his hard work. I also told him we would be going on a surprise date that night, and that he gets to choose what we do! He had two options ... he chose Option 1!



When he opened the envelope he found this:



We hopped in the car. Nick entered the address on the back of the "drive to" tag! And we were on our way!


And we arrived at ...



We had so much fun even though Nick lapped me 3 ... or 4 ... or 5 times. I loved that he had no idea where he was driving to, and then his face when we arrived! It was like seeing a little boy's face light up on Christmas!

Below is the printable tag I created to write the addresses on. Feel free to use it and take your hubby on a surprise date! Let me know what you do and how he liked it!




You can also make your own printable on picnik by following these instructions! Have fun!



Linked to: Show and Tell Link Party, Look What I Made Linky Party, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Hoo's Got Talent


NightOwlCrafting

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I LOVE this idea! What a fun date night. I will be using this soon! I'm following you!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pinning this! What an adorable idea and you guys seem like such a fun couple!

    I am a new follower from the Show and Tell Linking Party at Blue Cricket Design. If you have a chance come by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you the most adorable person I know?!? I must must must do this! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was in option 2?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what fun date idea, i am going to put this in my new date find app

    ReplyDelete