Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time to Declutter!

Happy New Year everyone!

The holidays are over and I finally have a spare moment to clean the chaos I call "home." I find myself asking how did my house get in this condition in the 6 months we've lived here? I want to get organized. I NEED to get organized! I don't want to be featured on an episode of "Hoarders" hah! I loved this guest post from iheart Organizing. Just what I needed to get me going.

Also, I got a gym membership! Yayayay! They offer so many classes that look like a lot of fun! I can't wait to check them out.

2 comments:

  1. A POST!!! A POST!!! i love it AND i loved reading the organizing post on iheart Organizing {LOVE THAT BLOG BTW} ohhh and good job on the gym membership :) i need to better about exercising. love you and BARRRAACCKKKKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Southern California

    I am Your Newest Follower

    Have a Nice Day :-)

    ReplyDelete