It's that time again! Time to make my new year's resolutions ...
well, actually that time was a week ago but I put it off. Maybe my resolution should be not to procrastinate ... naw maybe next year.
In 2012 I want to ....
1. Read The Book of Mormon - We are teaching our primary kiddies from The Book of Mormon this year. I want to encourage them to read at home and be able to tell them I am doing the same.
2. Complete 52 crafty crafts - I will be keeping track of these on pinterest by changing the captions to "DONE 2012 craft # xx" I've already done 3 this year so 49 to go!
3. Go to the gym 3 times a week - time to get fit :)
4. Have Koda take and pass the CGC test
5. Go on a planned date with Nicholas every month
|This will NOT be me ... this year|
I am excited to keep track of my goals and see what this year has in store for me!