Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Higher and Higher, Baby!

As part of my new year's resolutions I am trying to come up with some fun ideas for our monthly dates! Last year our go to date was Disneyland. Now that our passes have expired we need to get creative!
We went on our January date last weekend and we had so much fun!


I got a groupon for Hangar 18 an indoor rock climbing gym! I had never been before and I will definately be going back.

I was impressed by Nick's ability to climb! He conquered a part of the wall that I was only able to get up about 2 feet. Pathetic. I tried so hard and so many times! I kept falling off and I felt like Tarzan swinging from the vines. So failing was actually fun, good thing Nick kept the rope tight! I'll get you next time super sloped wall!


Also, my dad is helping me is making a special project for a special little guy. Here is a sneak preview:


I will post when it's all done! Koda can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. first things first...i love your collage!! the only good thing about picnik closing is that we can use the whole website for FREE!! :)/:(

    rock climbing looks like SUPER fun!!! and good job on keeping your new year's resolution!! barraccccckkkkk

    ReplyDelete