Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gordon B. Hinckley

<picture from google>

I miss this man!
I love running into printables [on pinterest or blogs] with his wise words on them!
They just warm my heart.

So, I made my own. This is one of my favorite quotes:


Let me know if you would like it in a different color and I would gladly e-mail it to you :)

And now, it is time for YOU to have your heart warmed! These are some great printables I have found in the great blogosphere. Enjoy.


Amy from Our Daily Obsessions  provides this printable in a couple different colors!


 Bobbi-Jo from It Works For Bobbi! gave us this printable in different colors as well! What a sweet quote that pays tribute to all you wonderful moms out there!

Thanks Dandee for this one from Fall Dandee.

And last but not least I love these simple words:

Shelby Mae from Day To Day With Shelby Mae made this so cute! I love the color! She has a poster print of this for sale in any color.


What is your favorite Gordon B. Hinckley quote?

Linked to: Show and Tell Link Party, Look What I Made! Linky Party, Whatever Goes Wednesday,

3 comments: