Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes!!!

Welp, it's time for change. I'm so happy that summer is here BUT I cringe at the thought of being seen in a swim suit, bleh! I don't want to say the "d word" (diet) but as my bestie Kelsey would say, it's time for a "lifestyle change." So, my friend Taylor and I have decided to take a weight loss oath. We are going to try the free weight watchers point system found here. We will also not be eating after 8 PM and we have cut out soda. We have both set weight goals we hope to reach by August 23rd. I hope that posting this on my blog & making it public will help me stay motivated! So feel free to ask me how things are going from time to time. I won't want to let you down!

Last night as a kick off dinner I made Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken & Grape Tomatoes. It turned out really well :) The recipe can be found here. Gina at skinnytaste.com has a lot of great looking recipes that I can't wait to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment